Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thanks to all the Startjoin contributors. Let's see how far we can take this.

These are the people who will will allow me to review interesting books for the next 45 to 60 days. (I'm hoping that Startjoin grows in value.) We officially start this Sunday.( I would have started sooner but I'm currently involved in some litigation which requires me to study the law occasionally, which is a bit more challenging when you're not a lawyer and the other side has several attorneys.)This means updates at least five days per week Our goal is at least five book reviews and 50 posts before August 1st. Then 10 reviews and 100 posts before Sept. 1st. Then we'll see where we're at.

Obviously, if you have any suggestions or books you want me to review then email me at pshropshire at yahoo.com. Reviews that should be posted before the end of the month include books by Ta Nehisi Coates. two graphic novels featuring Rep. John Lewis, Chinua Achebe's classic about what happens when colonialists come to town, and William Gibson's latest. It was just hanging around. And one interesting web comic about that awful trade deal that Obama is pushing through.
.

Anyway, thank you to all my contributors:

Ade Yakubu
Stephen Corcoran
Juanda097
James Reilly
Martin Shanahan
Max Keiser
Jostein Johansen
ID
Robert Urquhart
Victor Sebrowski
Gavin Brinck
Stephen Townsley
Paul Faux
Sterling Peyton

And yes would you believe that this just came in the mail.





Stay tuned. I'll try to link to all the reviews. Thanks for giving me the time to read and review these wonderful books..

No comments:

Post a Comment