Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#MrRobot @whoismrrobot I now know that Tyrell is White Rose. Two points of proof.

At first, I thought it was tied to William Gibson. But I couldn't find anything in google other than New Rose Hotel. So that didn't quite fit.

There is another meaning for "White Rose" and that's the "White Rose Society". It was a group in Germany that fought against the Nazis. They used nonviolence. They were all murdered. It makes sense that Tyrell might think that you use violence against violence.

1. That has to be the connection to all the German Tyrell and his wife speaks.

2. We saw a picture of white flowers in 20 minutes into episode 6. See below.

Of course, they could be white flowers of another kind....

But that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Wrong point , Joanna speaks Danish - Tyrell speaks Swedish
    2. The white roses are shown in this scene because of the whole episode's recurring theme - WhiteRose .. the transgender "time-hacker"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunh. Okay. Swedish? I thought it was German but I couldn't tell the difference...

      Delete